Saturday 28 March 2015

W7 In the Buff

Hey guys xx

Lets talk a little about the packaging which I have to admit is adorable and so handy.  The eyeshadows come in a tin case which is so reassuring as I know that if I drop it my eyeshadows will be as right as rain. Each eyeshadow palette comes in a different shade palette which is also handy as you can tell which is which.   I have to admit its obvious W7 are making dupes out of the Naked 2 & 3 simply by the shade of the other packaging.

Inside the palette you are greeted by a beautiful selection of neutral shades and also a plastic covering to protect you shadows.  Included is a double ended brush which on one end contains a sponge applicator and on the other end an small flat brush which is perfect for packing on eyeshadows.



This palette as you will see contains 3 mattes and 9 shimmery/satin shades.  





So starting with shades 
Buff:  This is a very pigmented matte yellow toned shade a perfect base for your look or brow bone shade if you are using alot of shimmer on the lid.  
Camel:  This is a nice shimmery gold shade but to be honest I found it less pigmented to Buff.  It is buildable and gives a lovely payoff after building 
Sand:  A Lovely champagne near white highlight shade.  This shade is very pigmented with tiny shimmers I love using this as a highlight on the inner tear duct or on the brow bone 
Dust:  A Deep shimmery rose gold which is veering towards a coppery gold.  I adore this shade on the lid as it really brings out the green in my eyes.  Hugely pigmented but I have found can be a little chalky so this shade is better patted on the lid for less fall out 
Chocolate:  This is another matte shade and as you can see the shade is true to what it looks like in the pan.  A medium brown and a perfect transition shade I also love to use this to blend out harsh lines.  The pigmentation is not a strong as the rest but is again buildable 
Topaz:  A Deep shimmery dark brown bronze.  This is hugely pigmented.  You only need a little for this to go a long way.  The only thing I have to say is that it can be a little chalky and you will experience fall out but once your careful there shouldnt be too much mess.
Earth:   A very light golden brown shade quite shimmery but highly pigmented for such a light shade.
Storm:  A deep shimmer grey with a brown undertone to it.  This is highly pigmented a little goes a long way 
Silk:  This is a very pigmented pale pinky silver shade a very unique and stunning colour I have never seen anything like it.
Wave:  A beautiful Bronze taupe shade with silver shimmers.  This is less pigmented than expected but buildable 
Thunder:  I love this shade. This is a deep dark brown with a purple undertone.  This is so pigmented and yes there will be fall out but I just love it so much its stunning 
Onyz:  A Matte Black and surprise surprise a very pigmented jett black I am so thrilled with this shade.

Bye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment