Sunday 18 January 2015

Clinique even better foundation

This was my first foundation that I purchased and I used to like this until I started using other brands. I purchased this again to compare to my other foundations and found this to be extremely thick yet ironically the coverage was minimal. The finish is more oily than dewy but it could just be since I have oily skin. This foundation doesn't break me out though, which is definitely good because my skin is highly reactive to foundations since I wear foundation for 7+ hours on days that I put makeup on. I've been using this foundation for 3+ months now and I find it to be a OK foundation for everyday wear. It offers medium coverage, has a natural/satin finish, does not clog my pores. I have combination skin, and it works fine on my drier and oilier areas with proper prepping and priming. The lasting power is average.Although this foundation does not have a pump, the tip is great because its controllable and I can dispense a perfect amount.                     

            The packaging and bottle 









No comments:

Post a Comment